What’s so great about the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Institute?
- Harness your entrepreneurial instincts
- Entrepreneurship courses are open to all Georgia State students. Learn how to solve problems with unique ideas and confidently apply innovative ideas and concepts to your work, no matter what field you’re in. Learn more about our undergraduate and graduate courses ».
- Go beyond the classroom
- Students connect with entrepreneurship and innovation industry leaders through a variety of events like pitch competitions; panel discussions; and the uVenture Challenge, a competition for student teams to find the best business model and market strategy to create customer demand and market viability. View the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Institute’s upcoming events »
- Live. Create. Launch.
- E-House provides students with entrepreneurial ambitions a rare opportunity to constantly collaborate on and develop their ideas in the space where they live. Activities include workshops, competitions, mentorship, exposure to the Atlanta ecosystem, and peer-to-peer networking. Residents enjoy the following amenities: a collaborative study space, dry erase walls, a 65-inch touchscreen monitor, internet connectivity, and printing capability. Learn more about E-House and how to apply »
Upcoming Entrepreneurship Events See Full Calendar »
- E-House: Home Is Where the Startup IsE-House is so much more than a residence hall. Provided in collaboration between University Housing at Georgia State University and the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Institute (ENI) at the J. Mack Robinson College of Business, the community offers undergraduate students not only a dormitory but also an environment that encourages them to act on their entrepreneurial… more »News
- ENI Students Place in Top 5 at Atlanta Startup BattleFour ENI students placed in the top five at the Atlanta Startup Battle.News