What’s so great about the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Institute?
- Harness your entrepreneurial instincts
- Entrepreneurship courses are open to all Georgia State students. Learn how to solve problems with unique ideas and confidently apply innovative ideas and concepts to your work, no matter what field you’re in. Learn more about our undergraduate and graduate courses ».
- Go beyond the classroom
- Students connect with entrepreneurship and innovation industry leaders through a variety of events like pitch competitions; panel discussions; and the uVenture Challenge, a competition for student teams to find the best business model and market strategy to create customer demand and market viability. View the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Institute’s upcoming events »
- Live. Create. Launch.
- E-House provides students with entrepreneurial ambitions a rare opportunity to constantly collaborate on and develop their ideas in the space where they live. Activities include workshops, competitions, mentorship, exposure to the Atlanta ecosystem, and peer-to-peer networking. Residents enjoy the following amenities: a collaborative study space, dry erase walls, a 65-inch touchscreen monitor, internet connectivity, and printing capability. Learn more about E-House and how to apply »
Upcoming Entrepreneurship Events See Full Calendar »
- Georgia State Students Sweep Elevator Pitch CompetitionGeorgia State students flexed their entrepreneurial muscles taking first, second, third and honorable mentions at a recent pitch competition hosted at Clayton State University. Kenneth Wright, led the way pitching his product KleanCollar, an innovative fashion accessory designed to keep your collared shirts from getting the dreaded dirt ring. Wright’s pitch earned him a first place finish.… more »News
- Dr. Pickard Sets ENI Students on Track to Make Millionaire MovesSerial entrepreneur, author and master motivator Dr. William F. Pickard knows a thing or two about making big moves. In a forty-five year-long career, Dr. Pickard has built a reputation as a savvy businessman and community leader through his success in the automotive industry and other business pursuits. Recently, the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute invited… more »News