What is the uVentureTM Challenge?
The uVenture Challenge is a competition for student teams to craft innovative solutions and apply innovative business model concepts to real-world business problems.
- Win cash.
- Gain valuable real-world experience.
- Work with successful entrepreneurs and business leaders.
- Develop new entrepreneurial capabilities.
- Create a project you can add to your professional portfolio.
- Expand your professional network.
Who is qualified to participate?
All currently enrolled Georgia State undergraduate and graduate students with an interest in entrepreneurship and business problem solving are invited to participate.
It is preferred, but not required, that participating students are familiar with one or more of the following: business model design, design thinking, innovation techniques, marketing/branding and general problem solving.
There is no cost to students to participate in this event. Food and beverages will be provided on site.
Apply to Participate
Applications are currently closed. Please check back in fall 2017 for the next application window.