Segment I – Listen to Podcast
Beyond the Classroom, the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute seeks to provide students with internship and other extracurricular activities to build upon their foundation of entrepreneurial coursework. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Leonard Jackson, Benie Amani, Timothy Sok and James Okolo to learn more about the ENI Internship Program and the Georgia InVenture Prize.
- Leonard Jackson: Clinical Professor, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute
- Benie Amani: Managerial Sciences Student and TQ Intelligence Intern
- Timothy Sok: Entrepreneurship Student and Co-Founder of nSpire
- James Okolo: Economics Student and Co-Founder of nSpire
Segment II – Listen to Podcast
Entrepreneurship is applicable to any industry! Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Ben Lawrence, Minal Patel and Geoffrey Graybeal to talk more about the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute and its connection to the School of Hospitality at Georgia State University.
- Ben Lawrence: Aziz Hashim Professor of Franchising Entrepreneurship
- Minal Patel: Hospitality Professional, MP Hospitality
- Geoffrey Graybeal: Clinical Assistant Professor, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute
Segment III – Listen to Podcast
Since 2007, the number of women-owned businesses has increased by 58 percent. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Nancy Mansfield, Isabelle Monlouis and Natsai Ndebele to discuss Georgia State’s initiatives to support women in entrepreneurship.
- Nancy Mansfield: Director of WomenLead and Professor of Legal Studies
- Isabelle Monlouis: Associate Director and Professor of Practice, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute
- Natsai Ndebele: Computer Science Student and Co-Founder and CEO of Our Journey Through Code
Segment IV – Listen to Podcast
Through a collaboration between the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute, WomenLead and the Honors College, Georgia State brings an esteemed panel of women entrepreneurs to campus for the “Women in Entrepreneurship” event. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with panelists Baiyina Jihad and Jamine Moton as well as student Kiera Henry to learn more about event.
- Baiyina Jihad: Founder and CEO of Beyond the Classroom and GSU Alumna
- Jamine Moton: Founder and CEO of Skylar Security
- Kiera Henry: Journalism Major, Entrepreneurship Minor and WomenLead Alumna