Segment I – Listen to Podcast
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute at Georgia State University attracts world-class instructors from a variety of backgrounds to teach entrepreneurially-minded students the best business practices for startup companies. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Andy Goldstrom and Savannah Samples to learn more about ENI at GSU.
- Andy Goldstrom: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute Part-Time Instructor and Managing Partner at Midcourse Advisors
- Savannah Samples: Georgia State Middle Level Education Student and Owner and CEO of Angel Assistance
Segment II – Listen to Podcast
On June 8th, the Georgia State University Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute (ENI) will partner with the J. Mack Robinson College of Business Career Advancement Center (CAC) and the Atlanta Chapter of the National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA) to host the 2019 Entrepreneur Institute. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Marylin Santiago, Regina Mixon Bates and Chaz Jenkins to learn more about the upcoming event.
- Marilyn Santiago: Director of Graduate Career Advancement at the J. Mack Robinson College of Business Career Advancement Center
- Regina Mixon Bates: CEO of The Physician Practice S.O.S. Group and Director of Economic Development at NBMBAA Atlanta Chapter
- Chaz Jenkins: Georgia State Alumnus (B.A. ’12 and M.B.A. ‘17), Writer and Consultant at Welcome To The Wall
Segment III Guests – Listen to Podcast
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute at Georgia State University continues to enhance the classroom experience by coordinating programming like pitch competitions and speaker series for its students. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Isabelle Monlouis, Chante Knox and Dia Davis to learn more about these opportunities.
- Isabelle Monlouis: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute Professor of Practice and Associate Director of the H.J. Russell Center for Entrepreneurship
- Chante Knox: Georgia State Public Relations Student and Founder and CEO of DelivHer
- Dia Davis: Georgia State Actuarial Science Student and COO of DelivHer
Segment IV Guests – Listen to Podcast
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute at Georgia State University connects experienced instructors with students interested in pursing their own entrepreneurial endeavors. Lee Kantor of Business RadioX sat down with Matt Bramblett, Lexie Newhouse and Qazi Haq to learn more about their experiences with ENI.
- Matt Bramblett: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute Part-Time Instructor and Mentor at the Atlanta Technology Development Center (ATDC) and Volunteer at Comcast’s The Farm
- Lexie Newhouse: Georgia State Media Entrepreneurship Student and Co-Founder of papAR
- Qazi Haq: Georgia State Finance and Accounting Student and Co-Founder of papAR