We recognize that while how we all operate today has drastically changed, business has not stopped and the need for entrepreneurship is greater now than it ever was before. LaunchGSU has modified our operations to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Below is a summary of the specific safety information for LaunchGSU. Visit the Georgia State Ahead site for university-related questions and FAQs.
LaunchGSU Fall 2021 Safety Procedures
- Hours of Operation are DAILY from 8am – 8pm until further notice
- Face coverings are strongly recommended
- Eating is permitted while at Launch
Please CLICK HERE to see a complete list of LaunchGSU Safety Procedures.
Georgia State students interested in entrepreneurship and building startups are encouraged to become a LaunchGSU member. Membership is free.
- Connection with like-minded students and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Daily access from 8am – 8pm to a large workspace
- Wi-Fi, white boards, technology and printing privileges
- Use of conference/meeting room and presentation space
- Complimentary mailing address for business ventures
The Fall 2021 application season is now open until September 30.
Every semester, we offer workshops and programming to help you grow as an entrepreneur. From designing your first business model canvas to preparing your pitch, LaunchGSU has you covered.
All workshops will be conducted virtually. As always, membership is not required to attend events. LaunchGSU events are open to all Georgia State students, faculty and staff. Please visit calendar.gsu.edu/LaunchGSU to see a complete list of events and registration information.
LaunchGSU events are open to Georgia State students, faculty and staff.
Membership is NOT required to attend events.