We recognize that while how we operate going forward has changed, business has not stopped and the need for entrepreneurship is greater now than it ever was before. LaunchGSU has resumed normal operations and will continue working to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Georgia State students interested in entrepreneurship and building startups are encouraged to become a LaunchGSU member.
- Membership is free
- Connection with like-minded students and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Wi-Fi, whiteboards, technology and printing privileges
- Use of conference/meeting room and presentation space
- Complimentary mailing address for business ventures
- Daily 24-hour access to a large workspace including weekends and most holidays*
*LaunchGSU is only closed during Winter Break between December 18, 2023 – January 1, 2024
The Fall 2023 application is now closed. The Spring 2024 application will be open from Jan. 15 through Feb. 16.
Every semester, we offer workshops and programming to help you grow as an entrepreneur. From designing your first business model canvas to preparing your pitch, LaunchGSU has you covered.
All workshops will be conducted virtually. As always, membership is not required to attend events. LaunchGSU events are open to all Georgia State students, faculty and staff. Please visit calendar.gsu.edu/LaunchGSU to see a complete list of events and registration information.
LaunchGSU events are open to Georgia State students, faculty and staff.
Membership is NOT required to attend events.