Thanks for your interest in joining the Main Street Seed Fund Prep Program!
Please complete the form below to tell us a little bit about you and your business.
The Main Street Prep Program will run from Monday, October 5, 2020 to Friday, November 13, 2020. The program consists of curated workshops and business coaching with the intent of preparing Georgia State entrepreneurs to compete for a spot in the next Main Street Entrepreneurs Seed Fund cohort.
Sample of Prep Program Sessions:
- October 5th from 3:30-4:30pm Prep Program Kick-off Session
- October 6th from 11am-12pm Customer Discovery in a Socially Distanced World
- October 16th from 12pm-1pm SBDC’s Starting a Business
- October 30th from 1-2pm Myths and Realities of Financing
- November 9th from 3:30-4:30pm Prep Program Wrap-up (including a Panel Discussion with Main Street Seed Fund Graduates and Main Street Seed Fund Information Session)
- Ongoing business coaching
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.